Thursday, April 27, 2006

Hello, Good Evening, And Welcome....

Where does one start?

I guess it was only a matter of time before a man who has a reputation for talking too much got into blogging, so, this is the result.
My main concern when heading down the blogging road was my past experience of attempts to keep a diary. I would set out with the best of intentions, and within a few weeks.......


you get the picture.
Then it dawned on me that there was something different here. This isn't an attempt to gather my thoughts, some sort of record for me to look over down the line, this is a opportunity to just express (sometimes ever so transient) feelings about a particular issue or issues, just as the mood takes me. My blog doesn't care if the Badger is biting hard that day, or if Badger's Aunt had come to visit, (though doubtless there will be occasions when she has and my blog entries will be bizarre in the extreme). My blog doesn't care if what I have to say actually makes any sense, it wont laugh at me if my opinions are totally groundless and based on spurious evidence. It's like having a 'crack-on' audience there for me, on call, 24-7, to talk complete bollocks to as I see fit.
So, with absolutely no fanfare, ceremony or introduction, this is it, my first ever blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home