Friday, December 01, 2006

A Fond Farewell.....


Toinght is Knowwhere night. Anyone who knows me, will know how important a night that is to me, and how important those Knowwhere nights have been over the years.

Tonight, however, is a special Knowwhere night. It is my last as a promoter.

After an incredible five years on London's club scene, five years of meeting the most amazing people, five years of parties, dancing, fun and entertainment, it's time to call it a night.

It really has been the best five years of my life so far, and I'd like to use my own little bit of webspace here to just say 'thank you' to everyone who's made it so special for me. In particular I want to thank my great friends Pablo & Anthony Dean. Two of the best people on the planet.

I love you both guys. Thank You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home