Thursday, April 27, 2006

Amsterdam Here We Come

So, here I am, the day before our 4th annual Amsterdam extravaganza! I can truly say I love the city. If you never do anything more decadent with your entire life, at the very least visit her once, walk the red light district and get stoned in a coffee shop.
Amsterdam I have just realized has acquired a certain status in my life, it's actually one of those places that I can genuinely say I have lost count of the number of times I've visited. I can still remember the first time as a 'Dam Virgin', it was the most incredible city I'd ever seen, this bizarre juxtaposition of the seedy alongside the humdrum.
This year we have broken all records, there will be sixteen of us staying in one apartment block right on Damm Square, and, in spite of an earlier disaster when our venue was closed down and the owner arrested just a few weeks ago (so very Amsterdam) we have had an excellent bit of luck, and our group will now be hosting the dance party at the infamous Hells Angels bar, the location of the best Dance party in recent years! This is the big one, favourite party of the year, I feel like a kid before xmas day! My posts may be somewhat limited over the next few days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home