Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Come On England...I Guess

I'm a full blown, dyed in the wool, cross of St George wearing Englishman.

I shall remain so until the day I die, regardless of where I'm living, who my friends are or anything else. So it pains me to say, thank God we will be soon rid of that numpty Swede we currently have performing perverse tactical experiments with our precious football team. Because quite frankly at the moment, it's embarrassing. How on earth we've managed to still be in the competition in spite of his formation ideas, I have no idea. It's simple Sven, 4-4-2, bugger your 'holding' position, bugger your 'one man up front' system. We don't care if 'the players like it'. We don't, it makes us look like we cannot play the game, and it will mean our boys coming home after we play the Portuguese free-style fighting team on Saturday.

On another note on the World Cup, bad luck the Aussies for that bloody appalling penalty decision at the end of their game. Yet another Italian is currently being transferred from their football squad to the Olympic diving team as we speak.

And finally on football, for now anyway...
Sixteen yellow cards, four sendings off. What the bloody hell was that all about??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home