Thursday, September 14, 2006

Stevie Stopped By War On Terror....

Yes, the international crackdown on terror and those who use it as their stock-in-trade has finally clamped down on my underhand lifestyle. That fine institution Paypal is currently stopping me from paying for a rather cool rug, because I've been a bit too successful in selling odds & sods over the last few months.

Therefore, in an attempt to crack down on Gun Runners, Terrorists, Drug Smugglers & Money Launderers, I can't use the account until a few more checks have been run. (Checks that involve buggering about and, you've guessed it, paying a bit more cash to them of course!)

Good to see they're doing their bit to protect us here in the free world, though I'm still intrigued to know how someone selling a few old Dungeons&Dragons books, some toy soldiers and an unwanted futon is going to be enough for Osama or the Cosa Nostra to be interested in using me as a front.

1 Comments:

Blogger lee said...

oh dear, if only you hadn't been selling toy soldiers tch tch ;).

12:35 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home