Sunday, September 10, 2006

The Great Thing About Blogging Pt III

Yet again I'd like to dedicate a small piece of my time to the useless pricks that are NTL.

As my TV service seems to be a bit screwed up right now, I thought I'd call customer service and try to get it sorted out.

They don't take calls after 4pm on sunday. (Although they are still happy to charge me for using the service after 4pm on sunday). So silly me thought I'd simply drop them an email, hey, it's not life or death after all, but they may be able to sort the problem for me right?
Wrong.
Go to their home page, follow the links to contact them, and the clever people at NTL have engineered things so that if you're an existing customer, and you click the buttons relating to tv problems, it sends you to a page that gives you the customer service phone number (remember that? The one they don't answer after 4pm on sundays?). What the page does not give you is.....
AN EMAIL ADDRESS!!!

NTL, you truly are a bunch of souless wankers who still don't give a shit about their customers. I'd go so far as to say that anyone who allows themselves to be a member of your companies' board or management deserves to die drowning in their own excrement.

There should be a law that allows us to hunt them through the streets beating them with a fistful of old NTL television cables.

Their children should be taken from them at birth, is case the poor little innocents are corrupted by the souless scum that are their parents.

If Al Qeda decided to start targeting NTL, shit, I think I'd even consider changing religion.

....and relax.

3 Comments:

Blogger lee said...

Grrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!I'm sure you must feel a bit better after getting that out ;).

1:33 am  
Blogger Stevie said...

You have no idea how much I hate them, and no, the tv is still not sorted this morning!

8:11 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate them too! They really get my right royal heckles up!

2:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home