Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Crikey.....

Steve Irwin, Australian icon and all-around madman was killed by, yes, you guessed it, a dangerous animal.

I actually read one report in which it was described as "extremely unlucky". How is spending 40 years messing about with dangerous animals before your number coming up, unlucky exactly? I'd have thought there are few people who could honestly argue against the fact that he'd had a good run on luck.

I wonder if his final words were... "This fella can be really dangerous..."

1 Comments:

Blogger lee said...

You'd think all those years of experience should have made him LESS likely to have such an accident - being aware of the unpredictable nature of animals and all (but yes, he did put himself in their way). I've heard a lot of people saying that he died doing what he loved - to me that's BOLLOCKS - it would have been devastating to him that it was from an animal - and the worst thing to my mind is that from the second the thing spiked him in the chest he would've known what the end what the result would be.Poor bugger.

12:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home