Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I'm Royal Too....


Also From The Daily Mail (Got to stop reading that rubbish!)

An accountant from Jersey who believes he is the secret son of Princess Margaret has launched a High Court bid to prove his outlandish claim to Royal blood.
Robert Brown is convinced the Queen's younger sister managed to conceal a pregnancy from public eye six years before the birth of her legitimate son.
The 51-year-old believes his birth in Nairobi, Kenya in 1955 may have been the result of on an affair between the late Princess and her former beau Group Captain Peter Townsend.
He says his father may also have been Robin Douglas-Home, with whom the Princess had a well publicised affair in the 1960s.


Utter tosh! Princess Margaret was in fact my mummy actually! I am the result of a little known affair between HRH and Pete Townsend of Rock legends The Who, the pair had a little fling while Pete was working in London re-mastering the My Generation album back in 66. They split after Pete was no longer able to deal with mummy's heavy drink and drug habits. This makes me not only 12th in line to the throne, but entitles me to as many free visits to Roger Daltry's Sussex trout farms as I like, and makes me rather good at swinging guitars around my head. Actually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home