Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Apparently..

Some of my friends out there have too much time on their hands, and dont hear enough 'Stevie ranting' at the weekends and want to see my blogging efforts too, so, after a few days trying out this new toy, tomorrow I'm going to 'go public' (ok, that's kind of on it's head, the public can already actually see it if they stumble across it, but my friends havent been made directly aware of it yet, some sort of reverse marketing stratergy or something...) Basically, I'm actually going to send the link to people who've expressed an interest in seeing my blog, as well as a few that I'm arrogant enough to think will be interested in hearing what I have to say.

Uh Oh, I just fell into the first blogging trap, there I am, starting off by loving the freedom of blogging to rant on, regardless of whether or not anyone is listening, when really, I just want some reassurance that SOMEONE is listening, just like everyone else does. Next step is I start to try and find out how many people are listening, closely followed by the 'how can I get more readers' stage and the 'why isnt anyone making any comments' stage. Before long I'll start to get angsty about it, and have to re-evaluate my whole place in life because of the number (or lack therof) of people reading my blog....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmmmm......
U think too much ;-)

2:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home