Tuesday, May 09, 2006

So, a number of things happened today, (I'm sure an inordinate amount of things happened today, but not all of them, thankfully, to me) I discovered a piece of music that I think is one of the most beautiful things I have ever heard. It's called "Resta con me", by Ludovico Einaudi. I stumbled across it whilst channel hopping and crashed into it on Classic fmtv, somewhere between MTV and VH1.

Seldom in my life have I come across a piece of music and known upon first hearing that I will love it until the day I die. It really is that good, The Love Of My Life has already downloaded the sheet music and is playing it as I write.

I just spent nearly an hour or so writing today's offering and started to rant on about my dislike of religion and all thing Godly. Then I got to the bottom of it, re-read it, and decided it was mind-numbingly boring. Therefore I will not punish you with it, you did nothing to deserve it, and in my young career as a blogger, I think I've just learnt another of it's greatest assets, just because you can write whatsoever you like, doesn't mean you have to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home