Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Oops....

Funny how I always seem to be starting blogs with an apology for not having done any blogging for a while!
It must be this hectic fast paced life on the edge that I lead.
Yes it's always all go at 'Stevie Towers', always some sort of deal going down, some sort of project being put together. Why, only yesterday I managed to get some shopping in at the spar, and negotiate myself a tidy little discount by not having the right change on me, and I've recently involved myself into a on-going washing up project on weekdays.

But amidst all this hustle and bustle I still like to set aside time to enjoy myself in life, time to stop and sniff the metaphorical roses as it were. So with this in mind, I took full advantage of the bank holiday weekend just passed, and immersed myself in three days of celebratory shenanigans. It was bloody excellent. I'd like to thank the South African team for the use of their premises, welcome our new Greek branch on to the team and offer thanks to the Swiss office for taking time out from the Insurance and Defence industry to attend a last minute meeting. If all goes according to plan the move out of the tobacco market should turn out to be very lucrative.

Oh well back to the weekday grind.

1 Comments:

Blogger lee said...

It's always good to read the word "shenanigans", for 'tis an amusing word :).

1:05 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home