Sunday, February 18, 2007

I Dont Know Where It Goes....

Time just slips by; I can't believe it's been over two weeks since I posted last. Frankly it's a good job nobody's reading this, otherwise you'd be most disappointed with my productivity levels.

So, what's happening in the world? Well, I've learned a few things in the last couple of weeks...

1, Little Miss Sunshine is not, in fact a lame chick flick as you might imagine, but is in fact highly entertaining. I apologise to the producers and my other half for my very man-like assumption before seeing the movie.

2, In spite of NTL's aim to be the worlds worst customer service organisation, they are still topped by that old faithful, any railway (in this case South West Trains) employee. Special mention goes out to the miserable bastards at Walton on Thames station, who on a daily basis manage to demonstrate all the charm and personality of a concentration camp guard, in spite of all being in apparently good health, employed, and not with a great deal to be pissed off about in life.

3, No matter how old you get some of the very best things in life can still get even better.

4, Tinned fruit smoothies are awesome!

5, I accept that Windows new MediaCentre is quite sexy but IE7 is the spawn of the devil and another step towards Gates attempt at world domination.

6, If someone doesn't assassinate Ken Livingstone, we'll have congestion charging out as far as Heathrow by the end of 2007. One of the thankfully few things I shared with Maggie Thatcher is a sometimes irrational, yet always powerful dislike of this odious little man and everything he touches.

That's it for now, but it is only Sunday afternoon, there's plenty of time for me to find something to moan about yet this weekend.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on Stevie - write more please, you really are slacking. Anyone would think you're busy or something...

3:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home