Sunday, November 25, 2007

And So The Deed Is Done...

Yesterday saw the culmination of many months of work, (very much on Naomi's part) as we celebrated our wedding, surrounded by the most amazing friends any couple could possibly hope for.

It truly was one of the most amazing days of my life.

Thank you all so very much, Naomi and I love you all, the only down side to going away together for a wonderful month, will be not being with you all for that time.

We would like to thank you all from the bottom of our hearts, we feel extremely honoured to know every one of you.

Thank you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stevie said...

I only just found this unmitigated nonsense attached to my blog, please take your superstitious shite elsewhere. One future I can predict, you keep believing in that crap and you will continue to be of no use to the human race.

9:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home